What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your ordering experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register, place an order or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register or make a purchase in the following ways.
- To quickly process your transactions
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services
- To follow up with you after correspondence (email or phone enquires)
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons with our company and have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information
All transactions are process through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers
Do we use “cookies”?
Third party disclosure
We will not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protections)
We do not market to children or anyone under the age of 18 years old.
CASL / CAN SPAM Act
The CASL and the CAN-SPAM act are laws the set the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, give recipients the right to have emails stopped form being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to enquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to your orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CASL and CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- We will not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-part email marketing services for compliance, if used.
- Honor opt-out / unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using a link at the bottom of each email.